Listen Up!
  • Gibby from iCarly talks to TBBPosted 418 days ago

Kids in the Hall Members talk to The Backstage Beat

By on August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th of August, Kevin McDonald and Mark McKinney called in to Ange Alex of The Backstage Beat and talked about the upcoming show on IFC, starting next Friday August 20th at 10 p.m.

They also discussed their years on Kids in the Hall, their past tours and much much more!

Have a listen here, enjoy and laugh along with them on this first installment of interviews with The Kids in the Hall.

[audio: BBKidsInTheHallInterview.mp3]

Special thanks to Liz with Rainbow Media and to the Independent Film Channel. Also thanks to Kevin McDonald and Mark McKinney! Honorable mention to Dave Foley, Scott Thompson and Bruce McCulloch.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

About Ange Alex

Ange Alex was born a boss. She has been bossing people around since she learned she could talk. She is the boss lady of TBB along with her husband/partner Rob Alex and has several other successful businesses in Atlanta and Boston.

She recently signed a publishing deal for her book, "4 Hours in the ER', which will be out mid 2013. She is a wife to Rob Alex, her business partner and best friend of 11 years and she is a mother to 3 perfectly amazing and talented kids. She sums up her life like this " My life has been one amazing journey, but I just go where God leads me, there are no tricks of the trade or secrets to success other than that."

6 Comments

1. Tera Fitzgerald

August 13, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Lol- Great interview Ange! I’m looking forward to the new show- I’ve love those guys for years:)

2. admin

August 14, 2010 at 7:03 am

thanks Tera! Me too! I remember skipping school and watching them! Ha! Can’t wait to hear if they can get their schedules aligned to come on tour again!

3. Melany

August 14, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I’m so proud of you this is awesome!

4. Betsy

August 17, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Amazing interview!
    I think Ange has one of the best voices I have heard and really don’t know why she isn’t on the radio or something. Keep these interviews coming!
    By the way, Thanks for telling me about the new show!

5. L. Ashley

August 17, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Thanks for sharing this on facebook Betsy!
    Great interview! Amazing job to Ange at The Backstage Beat!
    My all time favorite show was Kids in the Hall and I can not wait for this show friday!

6. James Binder

August 17, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Enjoyed it!
    I love that Kevin said his favorite character was the guy said said he would do everything and never did. Funny!
    Thanks Angie for doing the interview where we could here it. I look forwrd to following the back stage beat.